CALL FOR STUDENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF SINÚ DOLPHIN PROGRAM 2020
The institutional program for the strengthening of research and postgraduate studies in the Pacific-Delfin-Mexico, student mobility program, has the purpose of promoting the formation of intellectual capital of high academic level, which in the immediate future can contribute to regional development, and international.
Young people with talent and conviction in favor of science, technology and innovation (CTI) participate in this program, who, with the personal and academic experience acquired, decide to join postgraduate programs in the country and abroad. The selected students are integrated into research projects of their interest, advised by renowned researchers during their 6-week stay at the research center in the country and abroad.
The University of Sinú Elías Bechara Zainúm Sectional Cartagena has been linked to this program, since the linking of Researchers in the Directory of Tutors, and hopes that students will also participate.
In these considerations, the University of Sinú Elías Bechara Zainúm Sectional Cartagena
CALL UNISINUANOS STUDENTS FOR RESEARCH STAY AND TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT IN MEXICO AND COLOMBIA
Students linked to the Research Seedbeds program of the Universidad del Sinú Elías Bechara Zainúm Seccional Cartagena, who wish to share CTI processes with researchers from national and international universities for 6 weeks, in the areas of:
- Medicine and health
- Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Social and Economic
- Biology and chemistry
- Engineering and Industry
STUDENTS MAY PARTICIPATE:
- Have an academic average equal to or greater than 3.8 and be academically level in the semester in which you are enrolled.
- That they have actively participated in the last year in a Research Seedbed of the University of Sinú Elías Bechara Zainúm Sectional Cartagena.
*Priority will be given to students of careers that are in the process of accreditation.
REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE:
The student must submit the following documentation:
- Application letter from the Director of the Academic Program.
- Acceptance letter from a researcher who is part of the DELFÍN 2020 researcher catalog
- Letter of recommendation issued by the leading professor of research in the academic program, highlighting: a) Academic skills and qualities for research, b) Personal values and aptitudes.
- Motivation letter to the DELFÍN program, mentioning: a) Interest in participating in the program, b) Academic and/or research activities carried out (highlight distinctions obtained), c) Interest in research, the reason for researcher and selected area of knowledge.
- Proof of studies with grades and accumulated general average until the semester or its equivalent completed in 2020.
- Photocopy of the identity card and valid passport.
- Students must register on the DELFÍN platform REGISTER CLICK HERE
- Students must then search the catalog of researchers on the Dolphin platform for their possible tutor. CLICK HERE
- Write an email to the researcher selected by each student, in which the internship interest is expressed, they must attach the HV, expressing their research interests.
- Once the researcher's letter of acceptance is obtained, and the criteria to participate are met, the Student must scan all the documentation indicated above in items 1 to 5, and upload it in PDF on the DELFÍN platform in the session generated on their behalf at check in.
- Additionally, all the documentation indicated in items 1 to 6 must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Requests formalized on the DELFÍN platform are evaluated by researchers who issue the result, which is delivered to the participating institutions.
- Important: Once the DELFÍN program reports the evaluation of the applications received, the Universidad del Sinú Elías Bechara Zainúm Cartagena section will carry out the institutional selection process.
- EXPENSES COVERED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF SINÚ ELIAS BECHARA ZAINUM- CARTAGENA SECTION
- Economic support for air tickets (round trip) Within the framework of this call, six (5) quotas will be approved for stays in the countries that are part of the Program (Mexico, Peru, Costa Rica)
- Air ticket support (Round trip) Four (2) quotas for stay in Colombia will be approved within the framework of this call.
- Does not include:
– Lodging and Food Expenses
- International health insurance.
DOLPHIN CALL SCHEDULE 2020
Important: Once the selected student is notified of their approval, they must confirm their participation, within 2 business days from the publication of the results of their institution, to their Technical Advisor and to the Researcher. And you must also send in that period, Certification of health affiliation (EPS) with a current date.