TRANSITION COURSES TO THE UNIVERSITY – CTU
The transition course to the University (CTU) prepares high school graduates with academic and ethical suitability immersed in a culture of coexistence, allowing the student who aspires to enter higher education, to guide him in his professional vocation and keep him updated in his conceptual formation, humanistic and methodological to face the challenges of the various professions at the local and regional level.
The course is aimed at all those applicants who have completed their Secondary Education and have not managed to reach the required levels in the different Universities, as well as students who are in their last year of secondary school.
It is important to highlight the great academic commitments of the course, based on the development of skills in being, doing and knowing, seeking student autonomy, critical thinking and social responsibility. To this end, the program has proposed the achievement of significant and contextualized learning so that strategies such as problem-based learning (PBL), rotations or clinical visits and activities carried out through academic talks such as the of sex education, vocational guidance and research, the latter with the aim of motivating the student to undertake the development of investigative capacity, strengthening this transcendental aspect in professional training. All of the above tends towards a harmonious development of all dimensions, in the formation of the individual.
- Train the student through the development of abilities, skills, attitudes, values and habits, essential to pursue university studies.
- Strengthen and guide the student in his professional vocation.
- Achieve in the student the profile required by the different Universities of the Country.
- Reinforce the knowledge acquired and at the same time prepare them in those subjects related to higher education without forgetting aspects related to learning, the construction of knowledge.
- Allow the development of Thought, Language and the construction of a culture of peace, brotherhood, solidarity and justice that guarantee the dignity of life and the fulfillment of human beings in conditions of social equity.
|14 weeks (204 hours)
- Duly completed admission application form.
- Proof of payment for registration fees
- 2 Photocopies of the identity document
- Result of SABER 11th tests
- Photocopy of the high school diploma or authenticated degree certificate or proof of being in grade 11.
- Original energy bill
- Photocopy of the card or certificate of affiliation to the EPS
- 3 Photos size 3X4, red background
PARÁMETROS DE SELECCIÓN CTU
- Nota final del curso 60%
- Entrevista 40%
UNIVERSITY OF SINÚ PROGRAMMING BY AREAS 2014-01
|THOUGHT AND LANGUAGE
|HISTORY OF SCIENCE
|MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS